- Make sure your fabric is clean and free from debris.
- Lightly iron the fabric on the area you want to apply the iron-on decal.
- Remove the white paper backing from the plastic material and place the iron-on decal on your fabric, sticky side down.
- Place another piece of fabric or an ironing sheet over the iron-on decal and fabric.
- Use the high heat setting on your iron.
- Do not use steam in your iron.
- Iron for about 60 seconds, moving constantly and applying pressure as you go.
- Pull the sticky clear backing and check if the iron-decal is on the fabric.
- If you need to iron
To see the full content, share this page by clicking one of the buttons below